Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stuck In My Head

I know I've already posted something today, but I couldn't resist. I was looking at my post from earlier and I got  song stuck  in my head as I was reading it. You'll never guess what song it was. It's that Christmas song "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year." By the way, I don't know if that's the actual title, so don't go yelling at me or anything because I got the name of the song wrong. So reading my own blog post about summer, I get a Christmas song stuck in my head. It's not that I don't like Christmas, but sometimes you just want to think about a different season, you know what I mean? So anyway, two posts in one day. Sometimes I might do that, sometimes it might be a while before you get anything new, just don't expect this to become a pattern.


By the way, This is the song I have stuck in my head. Just so you can get it stuck in your head too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic

No comments:

Post a Comment