Tuesday, May 28, 2013

YouTube

Hey Readers!
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. It's just that summer = busyness. I'm sure you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm heading to Chicago this weekend, and I might be able to post but don't count on it. It should be fun, anyway. And already I am running out of things to say. I have a YouTube channel, so if you want to check it out, please subscribe even if there aren't any videos at this point. I promise, I'm planning on starting this summer. By the way, does anyone have any suggestions for good screen recording software for gaming videos? Thanks, even though no one's probably going to reply. So anyway, I'm sure there are a load of things I could say here, but honestly, I have no idea what any of them are. Thanks for bearing with me here!
--Tattibird out

No comments:

Post a Comment