Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Not About Birds

Before you get any ideas that this blog is going to be about birds, it's not. So if that's why you started reading, stop now. Or keep reading if you're curious what I am going to post about. Well, to be honest, I could use some help on that. I started a blog with no idea what it was going to be about. So if anyone has ideas, great. Comment them please. If no one gives me any ideas, then Most of my posts will probably just be me rambling on about whatever comes to mind. So Basically I love playing most kinds of computer games, as long as they're exciting, I'm fifteen, and my name is Katherine Michaels. But please, if you want to get my attention, call me Tat. That's short for both my real name and my username in most things: Tattibird. So...any ideas anyone? Or should I ramble like I've already been doing in my first ever post?

No comments:

Post a Comment